My son’s birthday’s pre-celebrations
* Some of the things under my Santa’s list when I was a small kid.
So, we went there at about 9.00 am. It was the last day before the school holidays and the children were all happy to see the packages
* My wife handing out the packages under watchful eyes
* More hand-outs for the kids.
* My son having a “serious chat” with one of the kids
* Surrounded by the kids, singing happy birthday song to my son
* My mom at the kids “conference table”
How you will rate this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!