* Some of the things under my Santa’s list when I was a small kid.
So, we went there at about 9.00 am. It was the last day before the school holidays and the children were all happy to see the packages
* My wife handing out the packages under watchful eyes
* More hand-outs for the kids.
* My son having a “serious chat” with one of the kids
* Surrounded by the kids, singing happy birthday song to my son
* My mom at the kids “conference table”
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?