So, for the newbie who wanted to cook one but not sure how to do, let me share the know-how. Of course, you can always check on the net for details (Google search shows 32,600 records for “mee hoon” alone):-
* The raw ingredients – onions, garlic, eggs, “udang kering” (a must!), chili powder and fresh chilies – all easy to get from the local sundry shop
* Oh ya, don’t forget, the mee hoon. Must be soaked in water before cooking
* Cook the raw ingredients first with a bit of oil and water and salt.
* Draw out the water unless you are thinking of doing mee hoon soup instead
* Mix the mee hoon with the raw ingredients and stir it until well cooked (make sure you have a strong arm to do the stirring or else get your husband or boyfriend who is relaxing with his PC, as in my case, to do the stirring for you)
* Dinner all served! Smaller plate for me so that I would eat less at night. Sigh
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?