Trip to Taiping
Last weekend I decided to head back to my wife’s hometown in Taiping. We left the house at about 7.30 am with my son still asleep. We decided to have breakfast in Rawang (our usual spot). The journey was smooth one except a little traffic jam here and there
* After exiting Subang to the PLUS Highway. Taiping (err Ipoh)…here we come
* Smooth ride. Managed to maintain at 110 km/h
* Opps! My son is awake now (but still having sleepy eyes)
* My son having his “breakfast” in the car
* Some went against “no-entry” lane for every bit of parking spot in Tapah. Very typical Malaysian drivers
* At Jelapang Toll Plaza. We have completed almost 70% of our journey
* Another chaos…waiting to pay the toll. Sorry did not have “Touch & Go” card (but there was a long queue for that lane too)
* Somewhere near Ipoh. Noted the “hills” – trademark for Ipoh Mali
* About to enter the tunnel. Cool!
* Wrap Drive!
* Chicken Run! – chickens being transported on motorcycle
* The highway is almost empty – every motorist dream comes true
How you will rate this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!