Continuing from here
What were you doing 5 years ago?
From Mondays to Fridays: Busy suing people and defending counter law suits. Saturdays: Beer drinking sessions with friends and getting drunk like hell. Sundays: Sleeping off the alcohol (also known as being in “coma” stage)
What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
- Issue a nasty email to someone
- Bracing myself for a shootout with a client (I know I will lose terribly for the customer is always right)
- Check whether my Deepavali advance been banked-in
- Finish my debut art-work
- Penning down the dream that I had last week
(When it is in small packets, it has unique taste. Image source: http://www.mymalaysiabooks.com)
What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
- Curry-puff (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Small packet nasi lemak (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Thosai with (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Limau ais (kurang manis)
- Apple juice with aloe vera (well something had to be good health related – other than beer)
(Image source: http://www.scenetheme.com)
What are 5 things that you would do if you had USD 5 Billion?
- Use 2 Billion to buy myself an island with crystal clear water (perhaps with an exotic Amazonian women tribe living on the other side of the island, he he)
- Use 1 Billion to build my castle on the island (with tsunami-proof design of course) and equip it with latest gadgets and ruthless henchmen
- Use 1 Billion to create havoc to some people I know and in the process make more money (Perhaps making myself the ideal villain for the next Bond movie)
- Use 1 Billion for my daily living (it is going to be costly flying all over the world, right?)
What are the 5 jobs you’ve had?
- Sales assistant at 7-11
- Account clerk
- Corporate lawyer
- IT Consultant
Tag 5 other Blogger….?
For those who have ran of ideas for your blog, tag yourselfNo tags for this post.