Continuing from here
What were you doing 5 years ago?
From Mondays to Fridays: Busy suing people and defending counter law suits. Saturdays: Beer drinking sessions with friends and getting drunk like hell. Sundays: Sleeping off the alcohol (also known as being in “coma” stage)
What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
- Issue a nasty email to someone
- Bracing myself for a shootout with a client (I know I will lose terribly for the customer is always right)
- Check whether my Deepavali advance been banked-in
- Finish my debut art-work
- Penning down the dream that I had last week
(When it is in small packets, it has unique taste. Image source: http://www.mymalaysiabooks.com)
What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
- Curry-puff (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Small packet nasi lemak (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Thosai with (with extra spicy sambal in it)
- Limau ais (kurang manis)
- Apple juice with aloe vera (well something had to be good health related – other than beer)
(Image source: http://www.scenetheme.com)
What are 5 things that you would do if you had USD 5 Billion?
- Use 2 Billion to buy myself an island with crystal clear water (perhaps with an exotic Amazonian women tribe living on the other side of the island, he he)
- Use 1 Billion to build my castle on the island (with tsunami-proof design of course) and equip it with latest gadgets and ruthless henchmen
- Use 1 Billion to create havoc to some people I know and in the process make more money (Perhaps making myself the ideal villain for the next Bond movie)
- Use 1 Billion for my daily living (it is going to be costly flying all over the world, right?)
What are the 5 jobs you’ve had?
- Sales assistant at 7-11
- Account clerk
- Corporate lawyer
- IT Consultant
Tag 5 other Blogger….?
For those who have ran of ideas for your blog, tag yourself
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?