After months of planning, saving up for the downpayment and going through the features of available models, my wife has finally decided and booked a Perodua Viva 1.0 (A) as her first car, bringing an option of having 2nd car for the house.
The reason for her choice is obvious – small car means easier to park and drive. We expect to get the car in the next 2 – 3 weeks and my wife already started to observe me even more closely when I am driving. She is excited and nervous at the same time.
As for me, I am looking forward for my wife having her own car for several reasons
- She does not need to wait for me to take her on errands.
- She can drive up and buy breakfast (or in most cases, dinner) herself.
- She can stop complaining of how I drive.
- She can drive to her workplace instead of walking now.
- She can now understand why I need to spend so much for car accessories.
- I have an alternative transportation in case my car breaks down or at the workshop.
- And the best reason for my wife to have her own car, I can finally take a nap on long drive to relatives’ house.
Just like my wife, I too can’t wait for the new car to arrive…he he
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?